Receiver 3.7 for Android
Release Date: Apr 3, 2015
On the go, tablet/phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch enabled apps as well as Low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers.
For Android versions 4.0 and 5.0 (Lollipop).
Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via the Android Market using an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
The download below is for users who have a device that cannot access the Android Market. Updates will not be automatic.
New in this release
- Enhanced Fit to display operation enabling apps to be displayed in full screen on most devices.
- Screen Mirroring to attached monitors on some devices.
- Support for the Korea LG-CNS set top box including in-session menu bar hiding
- Improved SSL security including support for TSL 1.1 and 1.2 and the ability to limit connectivity to a specific versions in settings.
- Deprecation of the obsolete ShareFile Doc tab. Use the full Sharefile for Android as an option.
Partners can refer to the OEM guide for information on Receiver integration.
Please use the support forum for general discussion and to report any issues.