Get Started Quickly with the AWS Accelerator Program for Citrix
Initiate your trial of Citrix Lifecycle Management (CLM) to access the POC blueprints to automate your XenApp deployments to AWS. Go to lifecycle.cloud.com.
Join the AWS Accelerator Program for Citrix and apply for $5,000 in credits here.
Follow the Getting Started Guide for AWS
The guide will walk you through CLM to quickly create a simple POC deployment on AWS including:
- Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) with public and private subnets. A NAT instance is also deployed to enable provisioned machines to access the internet.
- Provision a domain controller and create a domain
- Provision XenApp and XenDesktop Delivery Controller and Server VDA, which joins them to the domain
- Install XenApp and XenDesktop and create a database and site
- As an option, deploy NetScaler Gateway using a NetScaler VPX appliance, which you can subscribe to via AWS Marketplace